- Registered on: 2014-12-07
- Last connection: 2018-01-19
Reported issues: 32
- 12:25 Tvheadend Bug #4853: Continuity counter error on the 21th channel and over
- I had included that function a while back. Just go to the addon settings at Kodi. Logfiles are at the userdata folder...
- 11:39 Tvheadend Bug #4864 (New): Compile warnings
- Hi, this happens since around the hw accelerated transcoding merge some months back.
- 12:48 Tvheadend Bug #4831: Timeshift buffering, stuttering, artefacts with kodi - mostly 720p
- VLC + HTSP Plugin and Kodi (regardless version) is not correctly working with timeshift (can't remember that is ever ...
- 11:42 Tvheadend Feature #4829: Add auto detect for DDCI in configure script
- add --enable-ddci/--disable-ddci and default to disable should fix that without workarounds
- 13:44 Tvheadend Bug #4755: Picons with german special chars not found, but exists on disk
Service name picons looking for wdrhdkoln.png for WDR HD Köln
- 10:40 Tvheadend Bug #4738 (Fixed): replace liben50221 (dvb-apps dependency)
- With kernel 4.14 dvb-apps is not compiling anymore ootb due CA_SET_PID ("fix here just for the record":https://github...
- 19:59 Tvheadend Feature #3096: Upgrade WebUI framework (ExtJS 6 ?, Angular ?)
- Just to add Webix -> https://webix.com/demos
> Webix - an advanced, easy to learn, mobile-friendly, responsive and...
- 20:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- Try installing Raybuntu WP2 builds - the drivers for AML (S905 ..) are coming with LE9 to the official build (hopeful...
- 00:49 Tvheadend Bug #4643 (Fixed): crash while heavy scanning over Sat>IP server
- Server: 8 tuner, latest stable Tvh 4.2 server with 2 tuners for Sat>IP server.
Client: If I use the Sat>IP tuners ...
- 14:26 Tvheadend Feature #4572: OMX Support
- @Mark Clarkstone
did it work for you ?
The log tells with >100% cpu usage at top
> [WARNING]:transcode: 0006: 01:H...
Also available in: Atom