- Registered on: 2013-05-14
- Last connection: 2018-01-20
Reported issues: 2
- 10:57 Tvheadend Bug #4869: Power cut recovery issue
- > Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> _> You should provide more logs from tvheadend. It's difficult to determine what's going ...
- 19:46 Tvheadend Bug #4869 (New): Power cut recovery issue
- This has happened twice today.
Power cut recovery issue as follows:
Power cut occurs
After a good while power com...
- 17:34 Tvheadend General: RE: stretch arm64 builds
- cy clic wrote:
> Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> > cy clic wrote:
> > > Is there a possibility of builds for stretch arm6...
- 16:42 Tvheadend General: RE: stretch arm64 builds
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> cy clic wrote:
> > Is there a possibility of builds for stretch arm64 i.e. aarch64 ?
> > ...
- 08:59 Tvheadend General: RE: stretch arm64 builds
- Do you have any comment on:
Depends: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0) but it is not installable
- 08:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Stretch - armhf
- Tried Tinker with TinkerOS.
tvh ran generally ok but broke under stress.
Occasional crash under multi recording loa...
- 22:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Stretch - armhf
- It was a Rockchip SoC.
However the Linux was unstable and with other problems so proved unsuitable for hts.
- Is there a possibility of builds for stretch arm64 i.e. aarch64 ?
The kernel is 4.11.2. Its for a pi3.
- 15:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Stretch - armhf
- Thanks, Yes, that installs and starts.
I'll configure and see how it goes.
This test is not on a pi or broadcom SoC...
I am trying to do testing on a Quad Cortex A17 - armv7l Debian Stretch Linux 4.4.71+
Is there any chance of ext...
Also available in: Atom