- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2017-07-22
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 72
- 19:24 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG grapper question
- Ed M wrote:
> I set it to expert mode but still did not see it. I saw the cron multi line but no module
> Any o...
- 12:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Viasat Baltic EPG
- Do you have the grabber for viasat enabled?
- 12:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Viasat Baltic EPG
- Adding a channel in this way won't include EPG data. You need to either import the muxes, or use the xmltv output fro...
- 07:41 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG grapper question
- You need to have the UI set to Advanced or Expert mode.
- 16:21 Tvheadend Bug #4493: Channel with space shows icon like: "Cinemax%202" and it should be: "Cinemax_2"
- edit4ever ! wrote:
> See this: [[https://tvheadend.org/issues/4435]]
> Spaces are now valid in picon name so th...
- 15:25 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dual Tuner Issue
- Doctor Eggs wrote:
> First off, thanks for the help in troubleshooting this Mark. It's much appreciated.
> I ca...
- 15:01 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Tvheadend >4.0 with Kodi 17
- Sagar Kherdekar wrote:
> I want to use tvheadend 4.0 or 4.2 with Kodi 17.0 without tvheadend webui. I...
- 11:57 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dual Tuner Issue
Did you restart after the downgrade? I suspect after a while you'll have the same issue with 4.0.9.
- 22:23 Tvheadend Feature #4494: Full metadata in M3U files for IPTV
- Diego Rivera wrote:
> Ok so I was able to piece together some information from other forum posts as well as reading ...
- 21:44 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dual Tuner Issue
- Does restarting tvheadend....
Also available in: Atom