- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2018-01-20
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 78
- 12:44 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: DVB-C scan
- Alex Forman wrote:
> Can you explain how do scan C band correctly?
> I created mux with following settings as on sc...
- 11:19 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVH backend appliance: Raspberry Pi 3 and HDHomeRun
- Keep it civil please folks :)
- 11:10 Tvheadend Bug #4857 (Fixed): Tvheadend crash (with gdb)
- - Marking as fixed.
- 20:34 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: DVB-C scan
- Invalid argument usually means you're missing a 0/value somewhere..
- 11:45 Tvheadend Bug #4816: No more information in "Subtitle" available
- From my small testing there does seem to be some issues with the subtitle processing, but imo, it's nothing major.
- 11:28 Tvheadend Bug #4872: Please reopen issue 4816
- I have a few comments about the feature as well, which I'll add to the existing ticket :).
- 17:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspberry Pi alternative, to run TVHeadend.
- saen acro wrote:
> Someting better is X86, better then...
- 09:40 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend 4.2 on beaglebone black
- Bram de Greve wrote:
> One more question though:
> An armhf build of tvheadend is only officially available for...
- 21:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Out of disk space kills tvheadend
- If tvh crashed report this as a bug. If not make sure you have enough disk space :).
- 18:37 Tvheadend General: RE: clock update on raspberry
- Install fake-hwclock.
Also available in: Atom