- Registered on: 2011-10-04
- Last connection: 2017-04-22
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2014-06-02)
Reported issues: 12
- 10:25 Tvheadend Feature #4360: Add support for importing services via HTSP
- +1 from me :-) would be great to have a "backup" TVH instance in the web
- 11:26 Tvheadend Bug #4328: Crash - heap-use-after-free
- Please close this, can't confirm and i debugged wrong. Will create a new bug if it happens again.
- 10:35 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Debugging (#16)
- fix paths
- 14:55 Tvheadend Bug #4328 (Invalid): Crash - heap-use-after-free
- Hi, tvheadend just crashed with this message:...
- 20:48 Tvheadend Bug #4300: Can't update 2 specific fields when updating accounts through API
- Hyperion Moderkart wrote:
> I narrowed down the problem into being laravels issue and not TVheadEnds. I will take i...
- 20:43 Tvheadend Bug #4303: Tvheadend don't switch to the next service when descrambling fail
- Okay, it seems that this soulution works only for multiple services per channel. I disabled "Continue even if descram...
- 09:36 Tvheadend Feature #4259: Close PVR stream(subscription) after X time if no activity (sleep)
- Ash Guest wrote:
> Often in my house the TV is turned off with out stopping the stream (live TV in Kodi), most usual...
- 21:39 Tvheadend Bug #4166: timeshift not working for some channels
- Update to current master and rebuild, see https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/commit/489ba951501a569042850d6ea0e57...
- 18:26 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TUTORIAL: Using the VLC HTSP Plugin
- Lance Gilbert wrote:
> Just a minor point regarding the linux source repo: the link to http://ci.btbn.de/job/vlc-ht...
- 21:23 Tvheadend Bug #3971: Constant "mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new" warning...
- saen acro wrote:
> I have same problem but strange I see is bit-rate it variate,
> output it more then input, tran...
Also available in: Atom