- Registered on: 2016-11-09
- Last connection: 2018-02-23
Reported issues: 4
- 03:37 Tvheadend Bug #4946: TvH crashes approx. 1 Minute after start of stream
- well, after adding "+epg,+epgdb,+epggrab" to the debugging output I assume it is the same issue as #4945....
- 23:26 Tvheadend Bug #4946 (Fixed): TvH crashes approx. 1 Minute after start of stream
approx. 1 minute (sometimes 4-5 minutes) after the start of a tv-stream within Kodi, the stream gets inter...
- 09:04 Tvheadend Feature #3753: xmltv category
- Em Smith wrote:
> Kodi could just assign random colours and most people (including me) probably wouldn't tell the di...
- 09:07 Tvheadend General: RE: TV headend Daemon not starting and TV_Card not found
- Try to enable the service and restart the computer:
@systemctl enable tvheadend@
See also: [[http://tvheadend....
- 03:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Is there a possibility to implement a Parental control function?
- I don't know.... In my opinion the client should take care of this.
If you are using Kodi, I recommend you the add-...
- 19:51 Tvheadend Bug #4663: EPG shows entry with 24 hours duration
- The problem exists for 4 news channels, all using different muxes:
- Arte 10743,75
- Arte HD 11493,75
- 23:34 Tvheadend Bug #4663 (Invalid): EPG shows entry with 24 hours duration
for some channels the EPG shows just an entry with 24 hours duration for the current and the next day.
- 19:13 Tvheadend General: RE: " Only use this EPG data once when automatically determining what EPG data to set fo...
- Thank you, I never would have guessed that meaning.
- Is it possible to add a 'Search'-function to the forum ?
- What does the function "Only use this EPG data once when automatically determining what EPG data to set for a channel...
Also available in: Atom