- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-11-18
Reported issues: 0
- 22:01 Tvheadend General: RE: doubt about tv box
- mike her wrote:
> Robert Cameron wrote:
> > I'd recommend staying away from Amlogic boards. Their VPU for hardware ...
- 18:09 Tvheadend General: RE: doubt about tv box
- I'd recommend staying away from Amlogic boards. Their VPU for hardware encoding/decoding is poorly supported, and onl...
- 22:36 Tvheadend General: RE: DTMB support
- The reason a particular standard is not supported is most likely a combination of factors. Access to hardware/network...
- 23:50 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: issue with schedulesdirect setup
- If your hts user does not have an actual login shell, that command won't work. Try:
@sudo su -s perl hts -c 'tv_gr...
- 05:12 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Disappearing channels from list
- Are you using an Automatic IPTV network with m3u files? If so, everytime the m3u changes, the Mux that represents the...
- 23:39 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: "Force scan" doesn't.
- I've noticed that sometimes to get HDHR tuners to start scanning muxes you need to prompt it a little. On the Mux tab...
- 19:42 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to handle channels available on different networks (DVB-C and DVB-S)?
- Yes and yes. When you map channels to services, you can have same-named services mapped the the same channel. If the ...
- 23:15 Tvheadend General: RE: How to add EPG IPTV URL to backend
- External guide data must be imported in XMLTV format. You can use a grabber application, or feed the XMLTV directly t...
- 17:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Building Tvheadend - FFmpeg?
- Saul Peebsen wrote:
> I see now there is no preset ready to use for DVB-T ATSC channels. I guess I have to read up h...
- 01:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Anyway of limiting bandwidth or the amount of streams-connections?
- Use the QoS settings or similar on your router or gateway.
Also available in: Atom