- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-09-19
Reported issues: 0
- 22:54 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to get EPG Guide with XMLTV to work
- Did you check out this very similar post: https://tvheadend.org/boards/4/topics/28483
There are quite a few posts ...
- 19:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings: Too many data errors
- Roland A. wrote:
> Roland A. wrote:
> > It seems to play fine though - I would like to change the counter that caus...
- 19:11 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: I'm trying but I can't in no way: setting epg
- Since I sometimes run other things media-related, I often make my Tvheadend user a login user. Try this from a comman...
- 02:57 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: I'm trying but I can't in no way: setting epg
- Most of the grabbers from the xmltv-utils need to be configured outside of Tvheadend before they can be used for your...
- 21:00 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV: MKV instead of TS
- Chad Derksen wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> Thnx for the quick reply! :-)
> But i really do not understand how-to u...
- 19:19 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV: MKV instead of TS
- As already stated, Tvheadend *only* works with MPEG-TS streams for IPTV muxes. This means that in order for Tvheadend...
- 19:38 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Full install instructions for Synology - XMLTV module install and grabber
- The problem is that you need to build the xmltv grabbers, but many of them rely upon other software of binary modules...
- 19:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Which tuner recorded
- Use journalctl:
@$ journalctl -u tvheadend@
You can also limit the initial display of logs based upon times. Chec...
- 15:19 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG time off by 2hours 4.2.3-39~ge195d18.el7.centos
- I often find that Tvheadend's EPG remains stale and does not properly update changed entries that may already exist i...
- 10:01 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG time off by 2hours 4.2.3-39~ge195d18.el7.centos
- That's because Tvheadend doesn't seem to update existing EPG entries. Try stopping Tvheadend, then deleting the epgv2...
Also available in: Atom