Remove Google DNS dependency (find another way to handle/determine IP addresses for the SAT>IP server)
I encountered a problem setting up tvheadend (4.1 - 1710) as a Sat>IP server. Every time I tried to save the Sat>IP settings, the program crashed immediately and restarted. I tried different settings --> always the same problem.
After some time I realized that the firewall was blocking a request from my server to the google nameserver. I downloaded the source code from github and found the google nameserver in the tcp.c. I changed it to my local nameserver and reinstalled tvheadend --> no problem with Sat>IP anymore.
Maybe it would be a nice feature if there would be a option where you can change the nameserver from the google nameserver to another one.