Autobuilt stopped working

Added by Stefan Mackovik 10 days ago

I used to build tvheadend form source for quite a long time on my PINE 64 without problems.

Since a few weeks the build does not work anymore.

Get the following error after some time:

/usr/bin/ld: /home/crazybird/repos/tvheadend/build.linux/ffmpeg/build/ffmpeg/lib/libx265.a(api.cpp.o): relocation R_AARCH64_ADR_PREL_PG_HI21 against external symbol `__stack_chk_guard@GLIBC_2.17' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: /home/crazybird/repos/tvheadend/build.linux/ffmpeg/build/ffmpeg/lib/libx265.a(api.cpp.o)(.text+0x2a4): Unlösbare R_AARCH64_ADR_PREL_PG_HI21 Verschiebung gegen Symbol »__stack_chk_guard
@GLIBC_2.17«

Plz could you give me a hint?

Thanks!

Replies (5)

RE: Autobuilt stopped working - Added by Robert Cameron 10 days ago

If you look at the error you'll see it's ffmpeg not Tvheadend.

If you already have ffmpeg built and running on your system, try with --disable-ffmpeg_static. You may also want to do the same for libx265, which is the library shown in your error: --enable-libx265 --disable-libx265_static. You may want to do similar for other libraries, too.

RE: Autobuilt stopped working - Added by Stefan Mackovik 10 days ago

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestions.

Tried

"./configure -disable-ffmpeg_static --disable-libx265_static --disable-ffmpeg"

and then the Autobuild.sh

but still got the same error...

RE: Autobuilt stopped working - Added by Mark Clarkstone 10 days ago

That won't work, you need to pass the args to the autobuild script instead.

AUTOBUILD_CONFIGURE_EXTRA=--enable-libx265\ --disable-libx265_static ./Autobuild.sh

Don't forget to break \ spaces

RE: Autobuilt stopped working - Added by Robert Cameron 10 days ago

I'm unsure how configure options are passed with build scripts outside of the existing autotooled setup, so I apologize if my suggestions didn't work. (When I build, I follow the configure; make; make install dance.)

Study - Added by James Clarke 3 days ago

Education is to teach/communicate ones to allow them to be more sympathetic of a situation, what is right to do and what's wrong. Read more at https://www.assignmenttigers.co.uk/buy-assignment-online

(1-5/5)